Pet Shop

Since I skipped a day (sorry - I was tired after working 12 days in a row), I am posting several pictures for this post.
These are pictures I took at the giant pet area at LaLaPort (a nearby mall). They have the whole 5th floor and it is divided up into a ferret shop, dog shop, dog run, and a general store that has an animal photographer, doggie cafe (it sells snacks for dogs, and maybe people), a big kitty room, and a big pet store that sells everything - and I mean EVERYTHING:

Looking into the kitty room

Bunnies!

Chinchillas?

Squirrel monkey

This little guy has been here for a while. He LOVES to get his neck scratched

This is a big pet here

Another beetle, but this one is pretty (I still wouldn't want it as a pet though)

Baby birds

Hoo

This owl is eating a mouse...ew!

Blurry ferret - he kept moving around his cage

Dachsies!!!

Dog clothing and accessories shop

This cockatoo says "Ohiyo", which means hello/good morning in Japanese

Comments

Popular Posts